- Me: are you good wednesday? or no D;
- Sasha: should be!
- Me: okies! wednesday then please? ;]
- Me: *:]
- Sasha: no
- Sasha: no correction
- Sasha: just leave it at ;]
- Sasha: hehehehe
- Student: Can you explain that?
- Music theory professor: Explain that? Alright. It's in a minor key..
- Student: OH! Okay!
- Professor: ...I think that's the fastest explanation I've ever given.
Never buy Twizzler Filled Twists.
- Joe: These Twizzler Filled Twists are SO disgusting!!!!
- Me: What are they filled with?
- Joe: ...play dough! I don't know...it's like toothpaste for the damned!
TLC's "What Not To Wear"
- Me: I wanna be on this show...maybe if I dress really badly for the next two years, they'll find me and then I can get all new clothes!
- Amy: ...Isn't that what you've been doing...?
- Dad: Are there any other pool games we could play?
- Amy: We could play "toothpick"!
- Dad: What's that?
- Amy: It's where someone throws a toothpick in the pool, and everyone stands outside of the pool and they jump in when they think they see it, and they have to grab the toothpick
- Dad: Oh. I thought we just look at your legs.
So I slept over in Caitlin’s room last night, and when I woke up this morning, I had a a super dry/groggy/deep voice…
Me: Caitlin, listen to my voice HAHAHA
Caitlin: It sounds like you’ve been smoking since birth…
Me: I KNOW! Jeez I sound so weird
Caitlin: I know..what the hell is wrong with you??
Me: I need water!
*I drink water*
Me: There, is my voice better?
Caitlin: Now it sounds like you’ve been smoking for half your life.
I WUV HER ♥
Pretty much :)
- Me: Happy Valentine's Day, sista! <3
- Kelly: You too! Celebrate love by eating a shitload of chocolate. Best holiday ever!
- Kelly: I just finished East of Eden, and decided that if we have a son, I want to name him Timshel, so we can call him Tim!
- Me: Or you can name him Timothy and call him Tim...
- Dad: Or just name him Tim...