- Student: Can you explain that?
- Music theory professor: Explain that? Alright. It's in a minor key..
- Student: OH! Okay!
- Professor: ...I think that's the fastest explanation I've ever given.
GREAT REPERTOIRE IS GREAT
Playing some magnificent pieces of music in various chamber groups this semester!
- Brahms’ Horn Trio (for violin, horn, and piano)…GET TO PLAY HORN ON IT!
- Mozart’s Eine Kleine Nachtmusik Mvt. I
- Barber’s Adagio for Strings Op. 11
- Percy Whitlock’s Folk Tune with a woodwind quintet
I CANNOT WAIT. THIS IS SO EXCITING YOU HAVE NO IDEA.